Tugas Softskill Pertemuan ke 3

WHAT COULDN’T YOU DO WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD THAT YOU CAN DO NOW?

When I was a child, I couldn’t go to anywhere or do anything by myself. I was a really dependent child. I always need adults around me to help me in many cases. Such as, I couldn’t go to school by myself or I couldn’t eat by myself. It might be a common thing for a 5 to 7 years old child. But it’s different cases for a 14 years old child. I have lived this “dependent child” life for 14 years of my life. Only when I was 15, I realized how dependent I was. My friends would take public transportations or take bicycle to go to school, meanwhile I would ask someone to take me there by motorbike because I didn’t brave enough to go alone. Since then, I promised to myself to be more independent. 
I was in senior high school when I tried my first attempt to be more independent. I learned how to ride motorbike, and ride it to go to school. At that time, I realized it was not that bad to be an independent child. Little by little I grew up. And now I can do anything or go to anywhere by myself. I go to campus by myself. I don’t need someone to feed me again because I even can cook my own food now. I do the dishes, I wash my own cloths, I do the housekeeping, and many more. I become more and more independent now. That’s how I learned how to be an adult.


IN ORDER TO HAVE A HEALTHIER LIFE, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO LESS OR MORE?

Life is only once. That’s why we need to cherish our lives as much as we can. How to cherish our lives? Of course we need to live in a healthy way. In order to have a healthier life, I would like to inform you what you should do less or more. It’s going to be a really long list. But please read it entirely.

Here are the things that you should do less or more.
What you should do less:
1. Less stress.
2. Less smoking or it would be nice If you don’t smoking at all.
3. Less fast food.
4. Less oily food.
5. Less sugar.
6. Less carbonate drink.
7. Less alcohol.
8. Less caffeine.
9. Less stay up too late at night.
10. Do not over work.
11. Less gadget using, using gadget too long wouldn’t good for your eyes.

What you should do more:
1. More happy. They said, people who are always happy can live a long life.
3. More vegetables.
4. More fruits.
5. More proteins.
6. More calcium.
7. More herbal drinks.
8. Drink more water (at least 8 glasses per day).
9. More exercising. I you don’t have plenty time to exercising, you can jogging once a week or do a simple stretching/push up/sit up in the morning.
10. Have enough sleep.
11. More hang out with friends could help to releasing stress.


LIST SOME OF THE THINGS YOU MUST AND YOU MUSTN’T DO IN YOUR CLASS

Class is a place where we could learn and study many things in many subjects. There is a teacher/lecturer and there are students to teach to. In class, we should have manners. If we have manners, we can respect each other. Here are some the things that you must and mustn’t do in class:

What you must do:
1. You must pay attention the lecturer/teacher.
2. You must rise your hand first if you have something to ask.
3. You must knock the door first if you want to enter the class.
4. You must ask for permission to the teacher first if you want to go to the restroom.
5. You must dress properly and tidily if you want to attend the class.
6. You must turn your phone in silent mode.

What you mustn’t do:

1. You must not make some noises when there is teacher/lecturer in front of the class.
2. You must not eat during the class.
3. You must not sleep during the class.
4. You must not chit-chatting with your friend during the class.
5. You must not come late to the class.
6. You must not cut your teacher/lecturer words suddenly.
7. You must not use your phone during the class, except in emergency cases.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

REVIEW JURNAL 4

RESENSI NOVEL HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE

[Esai] Virus K-pop Membawa Pengaruh Positif dan Negatif terhadap Remaja Indonesia